Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Where are you?

Okay, I know you are all probably wondering where I have been and why there just hasn't been very many posts recently. I want to apologize up and down to you all!  I have been battling this Upper Respiratory infection for weeks, and I am still not 100 %.  This month has also just been a very stressful and trying month for myself, my kids, my family and friends.  Life's ups and down's seem to keep going down most of the time but we finally had some prayers answered this week.  Some of you may know how this rough economy has hit my family. For those that don't, my husband had lost his job last November and we have been battling with the Unemployment for months.  Finally! Our prayers were answered and the Unemployment Claim was appealed and reversed!!!!!!! So now we will finally be able to start catching up.....if there is such a thing.

I want to let you know that I am diligent on getting this site to grow and I need all of you to help me with that!  This weekend I intend to finally get my coupons cleared out and re-organized and I know there is many coupons that I won't be using in the coming weeks. So I will be doing some giveaways to get these coupons out of my hair(ok, maybe not my hair...but atleast my dining room table...lol!).

So stay tuned!

Goodbye for now,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment