Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Box Tops For Education

As some of you may know, I am the Box Tops Coordinator for my daughter's school, Sunset Hills Elementary!  I was actually just mentioned in an article in the Tarpon Springs Sentinel for all of my hard work. The school has received a check for over $1000.00 so far this year and we arn't done yet!

Have you joined Box Tops for Education?  Does your child, grandchild, friend, or relative collect them?  If you don't have anyone to give them to and want to start collecting them, please shoot me a private Email and I would be more than willing to take them off of your hands!  They will of course go to a great cause!


Right now, Box Tops for Education is actually giving out $10.00 coupon booklets. Head over HERE to sign up! Hurry before they run out!

Goodbye for now,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment