Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My week in review.......

Well I haven't had much time to do any shopping and deal searching. My in-laws moved yesterday so we were helping them and I also had a very long week at work. I won't have any savings totals this week because I don't think I headed to the store at all.... OH WAIT!  I did swing by Target to do the price match from Big Lots sale ad on the All Laundry Detergent. I got them for $2.50 a bottle(pricematch) and then used $2.00 off coupons.  So I grabbed 6 bottles for $.50 each.. woohoo! 

Stay tuned, because this coming week I will do my first giveaway. There will be a few ways to enter, and since this site is still so new you will have an extra way to enter with referring friends and having them sign up. So don't refer them yet... stay tuned for details!

Goodbye for now,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment