Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas on a Budget

This year many of you may be in the same situation with struggling to make ends meet. I don't know where we would be if I had never started couponing!

Christmas is a special time with friends and family but it is also the kids favorite time of the year for new toys and so forth. This year I am going to work on finding the best and most inexpensive ways to pull Christmas off.  Many stores will have lots of deals and so forth so lets compile our thoughts and work together. I will be posting in the next couple days, CVS 3 day Thanksgiving sale... there isnt too much as far as kids and toys go but they do have some great freebies and moneymakers too. The moneymakers will help build ECB's to purchase other things in the store. I have also been gaining Swagbucks to earn more Amazon gift cards. Now I think I am around $30.00 in my Amazon account. That is $30.00 of free stuff just from survey sites, and Swagbucks!

Lets see how great we can make this Christmas without going in debt or super stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment