Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kmart Doubles: Have you been participating?

Wanted to see how everyone's week is going and see how your savings is doing. This weekend I will post a complete...how much I saved week :)

I have hit Kmart everyday since Monday and have come home with quite a few goodies... one I would like to point out is my Kmart has the kids reach wondergrip toothbrushes(2pk) on mark down to $2.09. Use a $1.00 coupon and a B1G1 coupon and get two packs(4 total!) for .09 plus tax!!  Cant beat that.  I didnt think of using the B1G1 coupon yesterday so I have a total of 5 packs so far... can always use them right.

What savings have you done so far this week? Please leave a comment!

Thanks,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Have loved reading through your post and great tips...

    Blog hopping and having a blast.....so many great blogs....This is a GREAT party.
    I have a Fun $100 Gift Basket to give away and all it takes a comment.
    I am number....294 and 295......

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete