Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Making the Most of this site!

I wanted to send a note to all....about making the most of this site. I would like to hear your comments and feedbacks. Is there stores you don't see that you would like to?  Is there questions you have that you would like answered?  Send me an email at inspirationalsavings@gmail.com and give me your feedback. This site is for all of you, your friends, your family and so forth. Make sure that you do refer the site when possible as well, again with more readers, I will have the opportunity for more giveaways and more.  Stay tuned for the Yoplait Frozen Smothie Coupon Giveaway this week.  This will be my first official giveaway so please bare with me as I learn how it will work on this site.  As this site grows, I hope to move it to a dot com and be able to have a better server and so forth.

Have a great week everyone!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment